Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Source Audio Aftershock bass overdrive (but can load 40 different sounds including guitar stuff!)
£120
Northants

fretmeister

049feffe39a252d3cd2f55f352891e7dc0c03816

It's an amazing pedal, with dozens of sounds but I find myself going back to my old favourite pedals so it is not getting used. 

Do not be fooled by the "Bass Distortion" name on the front - all One Series SA drive pedals can load all the drive sounds. The other pedals (LA Lady over drive and Kingmaker Fuzz) are the same inside.

Even more - it can be set for dual drives - stacked or in parallel and there's a deep dive EQ system as well. 

The smartphone app works with Android or iOS with a headphone socket. For newer iphones you'll need to get a lightning to headphone adapter. TOP TIP - phone volume needs to be 100% when using the app to transmit the data. Or you can plug into a PC. The app and the desktop editor are free and there's loads of tones written by users in the cloud.

It comes with:

A longer smartphone cable that I bought separately - it's just a 1/4 inch to mini adapter cable to plug into a smart phone headphone output. Nowt special.

The official power supply (as I have now found it).

It might come with:

A USB cable for PC connection if I can find one lying about. I think my kids have stolen every cable I own.

These retail at about £190

Selling at £120 including UK tracked delivery, or near offer.

PRICE DROP: £110.00

Edited by fretmeister
  • Like 2