Why become a member? ×

ZoomMRS-1608 recording studio.
£200
South Wales

I bought this new from GAK several years ago and recorded a few tracks but increasing finger arthritis, and TBH, a complete lack of talent, meant I just stopped using it. It is in pristine condition and comes with five JVC recordable discs still in their cellophane wrappers. I will delete the crappy recordings I made so it will be like having a brand new one. Clean, smoke free home - it's just been sitting in the corner of the spare bedroom covered with a dust sheet. Bit of an awkward thing to pack so collection preferred or I'm prepared to meet up FOC within fifty miles or so of an imaginary straight line between Cardiff and Hereford. I can text or email any required pictures and will try to upload some on to here in the next few days. Plenty of images online - I think there were some different colour schemes but mine is the grey one. Any questions - just ask.

Hiya

I have 2 pre-amps to choose from. A Joe Meek VC3 Mk2 with an Opto-Compressor and Enhancer and an M-Audio 2 Channel DMP2. Both of these have XLR outputs.

I've used both for vocal and acoustic guitar recording and they perform very well,

cheers, joe