Why become a member? ×

Noobie here been offered this (see below)

The Attic Man

@The Attic Man I dug out the tort pickguard but unfortunately it doesn't fit the Encore very well at. Wider neck pocket and the curved tail where the knobs sit is totally wrong.

It's actually from an SX bass not an Aria, (the Aria was white) but that's the problem with a lot of these budget P basses, the pickguards are different shapes. 

I put a generic ebay black PG on my Aria and it fits so if I can work out which one came off the Aria I can lay that over the Encore and see if it fits, if it does the you'll be fine ordering an ebay one. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Maude said:

@The Attic Man I dug out the tort pickguard but unfortunately it doesn't fit the Encore very well at. Wider neck pocket and the curved tail where the knobs sit is totally wrong.

It's actually from an SX bass not an Aria, (the Aria was white) but that's the problem with a lot of these budget P basses, the pickguards are different shapes. 

I put a generic ebay black PG on my Aria and it fits so if I can work out which one came off the Aria I can lay that over the Encore and see if it fits, if it does the you'll be fine ordering an ebay one. 

@Maude thanks so much for doing that i really appreciate it.

Yeah that would be great thank you. I had a quick look at some on ebay last night but all saying only fit fender. I would love to put a tortoise shell scratch plate on make it a bit more mine like 😆

thanks for your help greatly appreciate cheers. 

• Like 2