Why become a member? ×

Fancy renting me a 10” cab for a few days?

Chewie

Good morning groovers,

I have a fantastic Markbass CMD 103H in my garage.  I never use it nowadays and it certainly can’t go in the house…..!!!

I’d like to take the Markbass II out of the combo and connect it to a 1 x 10” cab and see how that works in the house.

Is there anyone in the Swindon area, or south west, who’d lend me a cab for a few days so I could have tinker.  I’m a very clean and careful cat so you wouldn’t have to worry.

Nice bottle of wine or a slab of beers coming your way if you fancy it.

Big love to all,

51 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Good morning groovers,

I have a fantastic Markbass CMD 103H in my garage.  I never use it nowadays and it certainly can’t go in the house…..!!!

I’d like to take the Markbass II out of the combo and connect it to a 1 x 10” cab and see how that works in the house.

Is there anyone in the Swindon area, or south west, who’d lend me a cab for a few days so I could have tinker.  I’m a very clean and careful cat so you wouldn’t have to worry.

Nice bottle of wine or a slab of beers coming your way if you fancy it.

Big love to all,

Im in swindon and Ive got some barefaced cabs, a old 1x12 midget (which is better/smaller than pretty much any 1x10) and a 1x15 compact (smaller than a 2x10) you can potentialy have a play with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, bassman7755 said:

Im in swindon and Ive got some barefaced cabs, a old 1x12 midget (which is better/smaller than pretty much any 1x10) and a 1x15 compact (smaller than a 2x10) you can potentialy have a play with. 

Absolute gent, thank you.............

I fear Barefaced GAS approaching.......