Why become a member? ×

No longer available Final price drop Phil Jones Bass D400 red edition £275 free postage
£320
Just outside Milton Keynes

JGSpector

For sale is my PJB D400. This is a very reluctant sale but an unexpected situation has come up which means I need to sell some gear to raise some funds relatively quickly and I’d rather sell amps than basses. The amp has never been gigged and has only been used for home practice and recording. It’s in good working order and in immaculate condition. I no longer have the box but the head comes with the power cable and nice padded gig bag that came with it. This is a fantastic little amp that punches well above its weight. It has silent operation as it has no fans.

I can do some photos if needed but I am blind so they are not easy for me to do, I will do my best if you want them though. Price includes postage.

Edited by JGSpector
no longer available
  • Like 1

• JGSpector changed the title to Price drop Phil Jones Bass D400 £295 free postage
  • JGSpector changed the title to No longer available Final price drop Phil Jones Bass D400 red edition £275 free postage