Why become a member? ×

FURTHER PRICE DROP - Adjustable 3/4 Double Bass Bridge with Brass Screw for Pickup Pressure / placement > NEW > Now £38 posted (UK) - *SOLD*
£45
Leicester

Now Sold. Thanks for

your interest

Brand new 3/4 Adjustable Double Bass bridge with a brass screw adjuster to secure a pickup.

As a  new bridge blank this will obviously need to be shaped, sized and fitted to your bass. The E and G feet are clearly marked.

The bridge is in the French style and is made from good quality, seasoned maple. When the screws are at their lowest setting it measures approximately 183mm tall by 150mm wide.

The bridge is fitted with a knurled brass adjuster screw which allows the pressure to be adjusted on a piezo pickup fitted under the wing tip on the E side of the bridge. Again, depending on your pickup the wing may need shaping to accommodate. 

I bought this a year ago intending to get it fitted but my KMaxx pickup already seems pretty well wedged in to my existing bridge, hence this is surplus to requirements. 

Price drop to £42   £38 which includes UK postage. 

thumbnail_IMG_0379.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0381.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0386.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0388.jpg

Edited by Bassfingers
Price Drop

• Bassfingers changed the title to SOLD ……FURTHER PRICE DROP - Adjustable 3/4 Double Bass Bridge with Brass Screw for Pickup Pressure / placement > NEW > Now £38 posted (UK)