Why become a member? ×

REDUCED Nash PB-57 - Heavy aged Black and Maple. (Sticker now removed) - *SOLD*
£1700
Alrewas

danpb

Now £1500

Sorry to see this one go.

Open to offers, but no trades thanks.

2014 Nash PB-57. Black with maple fretboard. Imported from Humbucker Music in the states in 2018. Originally sold by Chicago Music Exchange.

I’ve priced based on the price of other Nash used guitars sold more recently. A used one from the states or Europe will cost you this or more after shipping and import duties.

These don’t come up often in the UK and the few retailers who sell them rarely have stock.

This has a factory heavy relic.  

it had a sticker on its back for much of its life, this has been removed but evidence can be seen in certain lights. Please see the picture below.

This bass has some real mojo.

Low action and a nice growl thanks to the Nash custom wound Lollar pickup, I believe these are wound slightly hotter than the standard Lollar P pickup but not quite as hot as the overwound version.

note: there are a few pickguard screws missing in the pictures but have since been replaced with suitable aged ones.

Just set up with some Daddario 45-105 strings.

Comes with the original Nash hard case (not pictured) 

collection from Alrewas DE13 or I will meet a buyer at a mutually convenient locations. Postage is available for £50 but I'd prefer to avoid this.

IMG_1706.jpeg

IMG_1707.jpeg

IMG_1708.jpeg

IMG_1711.jpeg

IMG_1728.jpeg

IMG_1732.jpeg

Edited by danpb
  • Like 10

• danpb changed the title to Nash PB-57 - Heavy aged Black and Maple. (Sticker now removed)
  • danpb changed the title to *SOLD* Nash PB-57 - Heavy aged Black and Maple. (Sticker now removed)