Why become a member? ×

Squier P Bass Special Standard Series - *SOLD*
£230
Loughborough

Shylock

Sought after bass as firstly it is an Indonesian Standard Squier, which I understand is considered better quality than the later and current Affinity models, and secondly it is versatile P/J bass with a lovely fast jazz neck, thinner than the normal P Bass neck. Sounds great with a P Bass thump or a Jazz Bass honk or a blend of the two.

Finished in Antique Burst with a Tortoise Shell pick guard there is little wear on the frets and I cannot find any body or neck damage.

Serial number is IC050155041 and I understand from Squier databases that the I stands for Indonesia, the C for the Cort factory and the 05 for the year i.e.2005.

The previous owner replaced the electrics with full size pots and also added ashtrays and a thumb rest which I have removed as I find they get in the way. However they are included in the sale.

I would keep this but I with ageing hands and fingers now I do find short scale basses easier to play. Happy to discuss trades but really only interested in short scale passive basses with cash either way.

Collect or meet up within a reasonable distance and could meet up at Junction 21 Foss Park or 23a Donington Services of M1 if helps.

Thanks for looking and please contact me with any questions.   

IMG_4036.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4034.JPG

Squier PJ Standard #3.jpg

Edited by Shylock
  • Like 3

• Shylock changed the title to Squier P Bass Special Standard Series -SOLD