Why become a member? ×

2010 Sunburst US Standard Precision On hold pending sale. - *SOLD*
£900
West Oxfordshire

FinnDave

SOLD

2010 US Standard Precision Bass, sunburst, tort scratch plate, rosewood fingerboard, LaBella flats. Weight is 9lb 4oz.

I bought this bass a year ago and have not played it much because my years of bass playing have taken their toll and I have developed osteoarthritis in my left hand.

The bass is in excellent condition, set up and ready to play. Classic Precision in looks, feel and sound.

Complete with Fender hard case, though this appears to have been dropped at some time as on end of the case has some damage. I was assured by the previous owner that this bass was not in the case at the time, there is certainly no sign of damage to this bass.

Prefer buyer to collect from the Witney, West Oxfordshire area as they can then test it through my amp and cab, but can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance. I will be in the Peak District and Northumberland for a few days in October and could deliver the bass if needed.

I can arrange to have the bass delivered by courier at the buyer’s cost and risk. However, as it is 13 years old and hasn’t a mark on it, I am reluctant to risk it.

IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_4292.jpeg

IMG_4293.jpeg

IMG_4296.jpeg

IMG_4299.jpeg

IMG_4300.jpeg

IMG_42971.jpeg

IMG_42981.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 4

• FinnDave changed the title to 2010 Sunburst US Standard Precision SOLD