Why become a member? ×

NS Design NXT5 Omni bass with accessories including various stands/supports
£1250
South West London

PRICE REDUCTION - now selling for £1000 because I have to pay for this Linnstrument I just got 🙂 - please see my other ad also. I'm selling both of these basses because health reasons mean I just can't play them any more. Electric upright 34” scale bass from NS Design. Includes the bass itself, tuned to BEADG, a spare (used) set of tape wound strings, which I think are LaBella, heavyweight tripod stand, padded gig bag, the original boomerang strap system, end pin stand with conversion kit, and frame strap system. This bass has been well used by the previous owner, and it has a few dings as you can see in the photos. However it still works perfectly, and sounds great for live and recording. All items in this listing are 100% NS Design branded products.

Please check my other ad - I’m selling two NS Design basses with various accessories. It could be possible to negotiate a different combination of bass and accessories. These are large and expensive objects, so buyer collects from my place in SW London.

01 IMG_9399.jpeg

02 IMG_9398.jpeg

03 IMG_9299.jpeg

IMG_9300.jpeg

IMG_9302.jpeg

IMG_9303.jpeg

IMG_9304.jpeg

IMG_9305.jpeg

IMG_9306.jpeg

IMG_9307.jpeg

IMG_9311.jpeg

IMG_9312.jpeg