Why become a member? ×

Marcus Miller Sire V7 2nd gen fretless bass (Alder BMR) - *WITHDRAWN*
£325
London

bjg123

Hardly used, virtually mint condition.  Bought from Thomann in January, 2022. Comes with strap as shown. I bought it because one day I was going to learn fretless bass. But now I'm not.  When lockdown started I went a bit insane, deciding to learn the bass and ended up buying six! (on top of the Kala U-bass fretless I already had. I'm down to four now.) (Will be posting ads for the Kala and a Revelation four string fretted later) But now I'm moving and downsizing my music equipment. The only issue I can see is that the master tone knob also turns the master volume knob a bit - something that I suspect could be sorted easily.  Welcome to test  first of course. Can come to East Finchley or Potters Bar to try it. Happy to meet somewhere mutual if distances not too great but don't know how you would test it without an amp. As you may have gathered, I'm not an expert on basses, but primarily a keyboard player. 

7.thumb.jpg.40d371fc96389e9730ecc0303be94d46.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by bjg123
withdrawn
  • Like 2

• bjg123 changed the title to withdrawn Marcus Miller Sire V7 2nd gen fretless bass (Alder BMR)