Why become a member? ×

Moog Taurus 3 bass pedal synth - *WITHDRAWN*
£3500
London SE4

I'm moving on my Moog Taurus 3 bass pedals, as they deserve to be out there somewhere shaking foundations.

I've had them since new, and they've been used only at home. They are in amazing condition, and I have no hesitation in using the reverb.com "Mint" condition description, which states "items are completely blemish-free and have not been modified in any way." The firmware is up-to-date with the most recent version from Moog.

As well as capturing the sounds of the original Moog Taurus I, the T3 opens up all kinds of options for new sounds and controls including LFOs, external CVs and arpeggiation. Everything is original - box, manual, power cable, and paperwork from Moog. Also included is the official Moog dust cover, which is also in excellent condition as the pedals have always been kept in their original box when not in use.

The T3 is heavy - so this sale is collection only, although get in touch to discuss options. Collection is from London SE4, although I'm open to travelling short distances to meet and exchange. This will require that the buyer complete the purchase from their side in advance of the exchange - please consider this as "delivery" rather than an opportunity to try-out or inspect.

I'm also advertising on eBay and reverb.com, where you'll see the same photos - but a lower price for basschat.

Any questions - please get in touch, additional photos are available on request. Where basschat folk have left me feedback you'll see it at https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/78478-feedback-for-toneknob/.

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0249-3x2.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_3289.jpg

DSC_3294.jpg

DSC_3295.jpg