Why become a member? ×

Price drop 2x RCF8004-AS Subwoofers (18" Woofer, 4.0" voice coil, 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Watt RMS) - *SOLD*
£3800
Lichfield (near Birmingham)

£3600

Due to me not running bands anymore, I'm shifting a load of my personal PA gear. All my stuff is currently in storage but will be pulling it out to photograph and update the posts. PICS NOW ADDED!

Up first, I've got for sale a pair of RCF 8004-AS subs with matching HotCovers padded covers.

https://www.rcf.it/en/products/product-detail/sub-8004-as

Condition of these cabs are near mint - a 9.5+++/10 easily. They have been babied because playing high end functions and weddings, they need to look cared for.

Polyester HotCovers padded covers look as new (circa £70 a piece) and I am sure I can include some Powercons and make you up a Powercon to IEC to link to your tops.

They have been mounted with 4 blues wheels with brake to ease moving them around. I also have screw in speakers poles if you want to add tops that way and a folding ramp for easier loading into a van - we can talk about a deal if you are interested. 

I don't want to split but if two Basschatters want to go with 1 cab each and payment and collection at one time, happy to do that.

These are big, pro grade subs, they'll blow your socks off.

Any questions, give me a shout!

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

Edited by EBS_freak
  • Like 2

• EBS_freak changed the title to Price drop 2x RCF8004-AS Subwoofers (18" Woofer, 4.0" voice coil, 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Watt RMS)
  • 5 months later...
  • EBS_freak changed the title to SOLD! Price drop 2x RCF8004-AS Subwoofers (18" Woofer, 4.0" voice coil, 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Watt RMS)