Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NPD - Lusithand content

Stofferson

Lusithand Alma MK2 and the Ground and Pound.

both arrived from Joes pedals earlier this week and I got to try them out in anger last night as practice.

I had the MK1 Alma for about a week, then saw they just dropped the mk2! well the first one sounds great, but the addition of top mounted jacks, switchable ratio and visual metering, sod it, I picked it up.

One other note, this can go up to 18V (36 internally) and that made a huge difference. Anyway, sounds mint, does what it needs to and sprinkles that magic sauce.

The ground and Pound is a rat style distortion, but with the tilt EQ borrowed from it's compressor brother for the tone shaping and a 2:1 ratio comp on the clean blend.

that makes a huge difference, the low end retention is 2nd to none. huge fizzy goodness with a fat bottom end. Can go from full bstard to cleanish boost, can also go up to 18V, but found it sounded great at normal 9V.

Anyway, both great pedals, just waiting on a new Dobsky from Moose and I'm done Gas'ing for now . . .

20230809_190523.thumb.jpg.095c64b1f1f57d3374d154540f92b4d8.jpg20230809_190520.thumb.jpg.c8edc75f8652d7282a7d31bed3c58b68.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrDinsdale said:

That Alma comp looks excellent, really love what I've heard. Tbf I loved the sound of the ground n pound too but I alread have two very good drives and can't justify more... or can I?

Yeah the comp is great, exactly the sound I had in my head, regarding the drives I also thought this, I don't regret it tho, it's powerful 

• Like 1