Why become a member? ×

Squier MIJ Precision (Medium Scale "32) - *SOLD*
£500
Doncaster

borntohang

MIJ Squier purchased on this very parish a couple of years back. Bought this as an attempt to transition up from short-scale Mustangs and Jaguars; loved it so much that I ended up buying a 34" P to try and now this sits in the case. I've been threatening to sell it for a while but every time I get serious a session pops up that it would be perfect for and I end up keeping hold... Such are the whims of the musician.

This is an MIJ 'A' serial which I believe means 85'-86' but has obviously been refinished in a snazzy two-tone purple/green combo. You'll love it or you won't, but both shades are very nicely done. There has been a repair to the wood of the headstock near the E tuner which has been professionally repaired under a previous ownership and caused no issues since. Can do the thumpy Mustang thing with flats and roar with rounds so I will include sets of both medium scale flats and rounds cut to size plus a soft case which fits tidily.

Would prefer not to post but I'm in Doncaster and travel around the country often for work. Have a variety of high-quality tube amplification you can try it through at high-quality volume if you pick up from me. Selling at price I bought for in 2019 so considering inflation it's practically a bargain! DM me for more pictures if you want anything specific.

SquierFront.thumb.jpg.05f501fb65382a680714f9855d72abe1.jpgSquierHeadstockFront.thumb.jpg.1be28b249441d0544ff618bc255a9808.jpg

SquierHeadstockRear.thumb.jpg.d8405c3928aab0907b836c73f1f9cd45.jpgSquierRearClose.thumb.jpg.d2a78e2eb9ed05dd0684238ad848a4c6.jpg

Squier Front 2.jpg

Edited by borntohang
  • Like 11

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • borntohang changed the title to SOLD Squier MIJ Precision (Medium Scale "32)