Why become a member? ×

Padded gig bag for 3/4 double bass

TheRev

The backpack straps on my Christopher padded double bass gig bag have finally given up the ghost, just as festy season is properly kicking in, and I really need those backpack straps to lug the bass across muddy fields!

I've bought myself a shiny new gig bag, which means that my old bag is surplus to requirements and is just taking up space.  Aside from the knackered backpack straps, all the other handles and zips, etc. work fine.  I've had it for 11 years of regular gigging, so the exterior is admittedly a bit 'foxed' and almost certainly badgered... but it still works to protect a bass when it's chucked in the back of the van at 2am.

If anyone is in need of a gig bag for a 3/4 (possibly a 7/8ths) double bass, they can have it for free, otherwise it's just going to the tip.  Collection preferred but I can post at your expense.    

I can send/post photos on request, but when new, it looked like the black one in this image:

image.png.6b849bfc94f581bc20a7bef9b89d80a2.png

Churrz!

Dave