Why become a member? ×

Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier (Compressor) - *SOLD*
£110
Southport

dmc79

SOLD

Priced for quick sale:

Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier (Compressor) in excellent used condition. I don’t have the original box or manual, but it will be posted in a non matching pedal box along with some printouts explaining its use from the Keeley website. Couple of very tiny paint chips and light scratches on the front. Heavy duty velcro on underside. Posted same or next day depending on my work shifts. Will post to UK mainland only. IMG_2715.thumb.jpeg.aecc048120903b5cad4334773b45350a.jpeg

IMG_2716.thumb.jpeg.b1ccf71097aa13dd9665989b716aea9c.jpeg

IMG_2717.thumb.jpeg.d1ca591374f5a98b8d43d552e8bfaff4.jpeg

Edited by dmc79
SOLD

7 minutes ago, dmc79 said:

Yes either do that or ask in here, thanks 

Thanks, I’m not sure how to dm you, lol, so just the usual stuff, eg did you buy it new, how old, how much use etc etc, cheers 

20 minutes ago, Roxy said:

Thanks, I’m not sure how to dm you, lol, so just the usual stuff, eg did you buy it new, how old, how much use etc etc, cheers 

To send a PM here: click on my profile name, then the message icon (envelope)

I bought it used from this site a few months ago, so don’t know how old it is. It’s had very light use from what I can see. The enclosure is solid and very good quality. I’ve had it as an ‘always on’ thing but having managed without a compressor for decades, I don’t feel I need one, so am selling it to free up funds for other stuff. I can post today if you or anyone else is able to pay in the next couple of hours. Cheers 

• dmc79 changed the title to *SOLD* Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier (Compressor)