Why become a member? ×

Roland SH-01a plus K25M Keyboard - *SOLD*
£295
Lancaster

It’s a great little synth based on the legendary SH101 but with all the advantages and stability of a modern digital synth.

It comes with K25M keyboard and all boxes and manuals. Both units are in excellent condition. This is the limited edition version in red. 

I’ll post the module attached to the keyboard in the K25M box for protection. I will remove batteries before posting as I wouldn’t want them to leak. The unit comes with a USB lead. It requires 4 AA batteries or power from USB. It has a small speaker built in so you don’t need an amp to play with it on the move. 

The SH-01A is a meticulous reproduction of the iconic Roland SH-101, one of the most popular classic synthesizers of all time. Our Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology reproduces the SH-101’s legendary sounds by faithfully recreating the actual behavior of the original analog circuits, right down to the fine details and odd quirks that have endeared the synth to musicians and producers for decades. The SH-01A builds on the great sounds and creative immediacy of the original, now in the popular Roland Boutique format—offering exciting new polyphonic capabilities, inspiring new performance features, and a level of authenticity that could only come from Roland.

UK only sale. Postage is £15. No trades. 

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to Roland SH-01a plus K25M Keyboard sold elsewhere