Why become a member? ×

On hold; Behringer X touch control surface - *SOLD*
£150
Hull

On hold pending the usual formalities…

I bought this a few years ago when we were in a larger house and I had the luxury of a fairly large conservatory to use as a music room. The area where I used to sit and play was some way from my desk and it was always a pain to have to keep remembering to take the mouse over and try not to lose the connection while I was starting and stopping playback and stuff.

So I got this to put on a small stand to give me full control over Logic from right next to my practice chair. It works really well as a remote control in that way but I also found that I really like the hands-on control and it feels much more natural adjusting a physical fader than using a mouse.

The date code on the back says 1606 which I take to mean that it was built in 2016. I bought it new from Gear4music in June 2017.  Condition is excellent, I’ve tested all the motorised faders and everything works as it should. I’ll also update it to the latest firmware when I get a moment.

I used it with Logic but it should work with most if not all DAWs including Ableton and Cubase.

It’s not had a ton of use, especially since lockdown ended and it’s been sat in its box in the spare room since we moved to our current place a year ago. Given that I can now easily touch all four walls from my seat in the new music room, I really have no need for this and I desperately need the space so….£150 seems like a good price to get it gone and a bit of a bargain for somebody given that these are £450+ brand new.

I have the original box, power lead and the quick start guide (I can’t remember if there was a full instruction manual in the box or whether that’s online only. If I find one, I’ll put it in.). 

I’d prefer not to ship if possible but if you’re interested, PM me and we can discuss options. 

Thanks for looking, here are some pics

Edited by Skinnyman
Sold

• Skinnyman changed the title to SOLD Behringer X touch control surface