Why become a member? ×

2U Rack Drawer (Thon) - *SOLD*
£15
Surbiton KT6

SOLD MANY THANKS

Hi all!

Looking to move on my 2U rack drawer. This is from Thon which I think are Thomann's in house brand - used their stuff a lot and I think is great quality for the price. Moving on simply because I've rearranged my rack and it's now surplus to requirements, in addition don't have the room to store it (live in a small apartment with my wife and cat - things get cluttered quickly!).

It's this one: https://www.thomann.de/gb/thon_rackschublade_2he.htm

It's difficult to find the words to make a sales pitch really - it's a drawer. It does this admirably!

2U, fits in a normal 19" rack, good size internally, can take 25kg of stuff, made from steel and pretty much bomb proof in terms of construction. Owned from new in 2019, has been kept in a rack the entire time since and thanks to the pandemic and my own ill-health has thus barely ever left the house. It's in great condition.

It's ruggedness and weight is also why this is priced as it is - I would very much prefer a collection as this will likely cost a fair amount to ship, though will do this at buyer's expense.

Based in Surbiton (near Kingston Upon Thames, postcode is KT6). Currently at home recovering from a large abdominal surgery (ulcerative colitis sucks) so can very much be at your convenience in terms of when you might want to collect.

Will answer questions as best I can, please see my feedback thread below.

Cheers!

Ash

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

Edited by ashevans09

• ashevans09 changed the title to sold 2U Rack Drawer (Thon)