Why become a member? ×

Fender Player Mexican P Bass Neck Offers? - *SOLD*
£175
BRIGHTON

IMG20230629075618.jpg.82b0cc8530791022f69c7906a4dc2bf0.thumb.jpg.b04cc9fba7ac2c38c863bcb6860bfeee.jpgMexican P neck 

The neck is basically unplayed. Frets have zero wear and truss rod is perfect.

The neck had 70s style tuners on it and whoever fitted them must have been a bit ham fisted as they snapped a couple of screws in the holes. I was going to rout them out and plug the holes but decided to fit lighter weight tuners instead and the bass it is attached to balances much better on the strap so I've just left things as they are.

Gear 4 Music has them at £249 without tuners and with mine you get the benefit of having had the nut filed as well.

Price includes UK postage.

Obvs this is neck only, body not included.

More pics here:

IMG20230629075618.jpg.82b0cc8530791022f69c7906a4dc2bf0.jpg

IMG_20230830_191418.jpg

Edited by WishICouldWalk
sold
  • Like 2

• WishICouldWalk changed the title to Fender Player Mexican P Bass Neck Offers?

Would you be interested in a trade for a strat style neck? Mighty Mite with rosewood fingerboard, 'V' profile and satin lacquer, currently fitted with old Hofner tuners. Lovely neck but I fancy a P-Bass project next this was destined for a jazzmaster.

3 minutes ago, BillB said:

Would you be interested in a trade for a strat style neck? Mighty Mite with rosewood fingerboard, 'V' profile and satin lacquer, currently fitted with old Hofner tuners. Lovely neck but I fancy a P-Bass project next this was destined for a jazzmaster.

Hi, I don't have a body to go with it so another neck isn't any good to me. Very much trying to reduce my gear to the minimum.

• 5 weeks later...
  • WishICouldWalk changed the title to Fender Player Mexican P Bass Neck Offers? sold