Why become a member? ×

Line 6 700 Black 4 string Variax modelling bass - *SOLD*
£1000
Emsworth, West Sussex

Petey

Line 6 700 Black 4 string Variax modelling bass

I bought the bass from this very parish some years ago and used it for recording into Logic on my Mac and as I got more familiar with it, played it on a few gigs. 

It performs very well on its own as an instrument, and combined with the easy access to different classic bass sounds is so inspiring. 

If you have never tried one then here is your chance to get better acquainted with this rare model. 

It has a useful quite long thumb rest too.

There are no marks that I can find on it. I have maintained the bass very well (as I do all my instruments). 

The Variax dark blue bag is in very good nic (almost as new -inside and out) and comes with the shoulder strap and velco doubled over carry handle.

It comes complete with the Bass Variax bag, XPS-DI Footswitch Power and PX-2 Power Supply, battery pack- also runs on a 9V and Pilot'S Handbook(manual) - please see photos.

This is what Line 6 say -

The Line 6 Variax Bass is a digital modeling instrument using Line 6 technology to bring you 24 exciting bass sounds ranging from vintage instruments to modern classics, acoustic basses and synth sounds. The Variax Bass works with any and all bass amp equipment and processors that a standard bass works with. The proprietary output from the RJ-45 jack on the bass adds new levels of performance when connected to a Line 6 Vetta or future Line 6 products with this exclusive digital input.

24 models are available in the Variax Bass 700. All the classic Rock basses are here along with modern masterpieces, upright, acoustic bass guitar, fretless and synth models.

The Variax Bass includes a special box that serves several functions. It supplies power directly to the Bass through the included TRS 1/4” cable. It also provides simultaneous 1/4” unbalanced output and XLR direct output (for connection to a mixing console or for recording). A ground lift switch and line/mic XLR output selector switch are also provided

4-STRING MODELING BASS
Alder body and Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
21 medium profile frets/ 34" scale length/ 10" fingerboard radius

I am based on the South Coast, just east of Portsmouth, and I would prefer if you were to travel to try before you buy.

Failing this I am open to freighting it, and would pack the bass in its case, very well, and in a guitar cardboard bass box, but you would have to arrange freighting.

If you would like more information or pictures of certain parts of the bass please let me know and i'll be happy to post the pics here or direct to you.

£1000.00 ono + P&P

Line 6 Variax bass1.jpg

IMG20230625162530.jpg

IMG20230625162508.jpg

IMG20230625162538.jpg

Line 6 Variax bass3.jpg

Edited by Petey
  • Like 1

• Petey changed the title to Line 6 700 Black 4 string Variax model - SOLDlling bass