Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT-VR 300w Blue Line - *SOLD*
£1150
Emsworth, West Sussexh

Petey

Ampeg SVT-VR 300W (all valve Blue Line series) SOLD

I bought this amp 6 years ago from Mark at Bass direct. It was freighted to me and I used it in a local Blues Rock trio. It has been a pleasure to own and use. It must of performed about 40-50 gigs in that time as I was selective on which gig I took it to.    All the valves work fine, there are no scratch pots, umms, noises of any kind. I have had it serviced twice in that time by2 different local quality engineers (the first one retired) and have looked after it, as all my equipment (ask Chi Mike for reference).

Its in excellent condition throughout and if you would like more photos please let me know.

The amp comes with two covers.

At almost 62 the days of lifting have long gone for me. I probably should have moved this on some years ago but its so good I couldn't - know the feeling....

I am based on the South Coast, just east of Portsmouth, and I would prefer if you were to travel to try before you buy.

If you would like more information or pictures of certain parts of the amp please let me know and i'll be more than happy to post the pics here or direct to you.

I'm happy for you to come and try the amp out - you could bring your own cab of use my Bergantino.

£1150.00 ovno.

Image-5.jpeg

Image-12.jpeg

Image-7.jpeg

Edited by Petey
SOLD
  • Like 6

• Petey changed the title to Ampeg SVT-VR 300w Blue Line -SOLD