Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FOR SALE: Mint Condition Ashdown Rig (Complete or as Seperates)

Linus27

I am selling my Ashdown rig. It is the MAG 300H EVO II head, the MAG 2 x 10 deep cabinet and MAG 1 x 15 deep cabinet. All three items are in mint condition, never gigged and have only ever been used at home. The MAG 300H head and MAG 1 x 15 cab I bought exactly 1 year ago. The MAG 2 x 10 cab I bought 2 months ago. All three items come complete with official Ashdown covers, cables manuals and original boxes/packaging.

The reason for selling is I am looking at getting a more powerful head and moving to a 4 x 10 cab.

[b][s]MAG 300H EVO II Details[/s][/b] - [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]MAG 2 x 10 Deep Cabinet Details[/b]

Rated at 8 Ohms with a power handling of 200 watts, the new MAG210T 2 x 10" + tweeter cabinet is now built 'Extra Deep' and loaded with Ashdown BlueLine speakers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance. Protection is provided by tough black carpet covering and new steel grilles.

[b]MAG 1 x 15 Deep Cabinet[/b]

Rated at 8 Ohms with a power handling of 250 watts, the new MAG115 1 x 15" cabinet is now built 'Extra Deep' and loaded with an Ashdown BlueLine speaker for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance. Protection is provided by tough black carpet covering and new steel grilles.

As these items are in mint condition, have never been out of the house or gigged and come complete with official Ashdown covers, cables, manuals and original boxes/packaging, I would like either £370 for the whole rig plus postage or seperately,

[s]MAG 300H EVO II head - £150 plus postage[/s] - [b]SOLD[/b]
MAG 2 x 10 Deep Cabinet - £120 plus postage
MAG 1 x 15 Deep Cabinet - £100 plus postage

I am based in Surrey so collection is welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more details, picutes etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='479522' date='May 4 2009, 11:02 PM']in your opinion will the mag 300 run well on 8 ohm impedence eminence cabs? if so i think you might have a buyer :)[/quote]

I can't honestly see why there would be any problems running it with your 8 ohm impedence eminence cabs. It works perfectly with my two cabs and they are both 8 ohms. In fact, I think Ashdown only make 8 ohms cabs. When you run it with one 8 ohms cab, the output from the head is 8 ohms. When you run it with two 8 ohms cabs, the output is then 4 ohms so you get the full power from the head. So, I can't see any problems running it with your 8 ohm impedence eminence cabs.

Hope that answers your question.

Edited by Linus27

[quote name='chris_pokkuri' post='485185' date='May 11 2009, 04:54 PM']Ah theres a shame, I was gonna suggest my warwick head and cab that i'm gonna be looking to sell.

Good luck with the selling the cabs!

Chris.[/quote]

Ah ok, not to worry. Thanks anyway.