Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz 5 String MIM 2007 Modified (J-Retro, Babicz etc...) - *SOLD*
£650
Hereford

vmaxblues

Hi All,

Got this recently in a trade with Canongeorge and it is such a lovely instrument and one of the best jazzes I have ever played.  It is a 2007 MIM Jazz 5 in Midnight Wine.

It has a John East J-Retro installed with rear battery box which was professionly fitted, really nice mod that.  I have also added a Babicz full contact bridge and have replaced the scratchplate with a brand new mirrored one, I also have a new tortoiseshell one as well which I can include.  I also have fitted Schaller S-Locks.  It also has a brand new set of flats, so all ready to go.

There was a dink on the forearm rest bass when I got it, but thanks to a previous thread on here I was pointed in the direction of the perfect colour match, really doesn't affect playability and now not very obvious-ish (see photo)

Scales put this at ~4.1kg.

As it is I would be asking £650.00, if you didn't want the Babicz bridge I would do it for £550.00.

This is a really nice jazz and with the upgrades makes it superb.  I am currently into Sterling Ray35's so this has to go.  So either a cash sale of a Sterling Ray35 trade would be great.

IMG_8614.jpg

IMG_8613.jpg

IMG_8612.jpg

IMG_8609.jpg

IMG_8608.jpg

IMG_8607.jpg

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

IMG_8610.jpg

Edited by vmaxblues
  • Like 2

• vmaxblues changed the title to SOLD Fender Jazz 5 String MIM 2007 Modified (J-Retro, Babicz etc...)