Why become a member? ×

Matrix GT1600fx Power Amp £495
£525
South Birmingham

Hammer_

Selling my incredible Matrix GT1600fx which I have owned for a couple of years. Bought new from Matrix UK and used with my helix. Perfect for any FRFR set up.

Has always been rack cased so is in excellent condition. 

it fits in a shallow rack and is vey light. Tons of power and headroom with 800w per side. Runs down the 4ohm if you need it. 

Happy to pack up if you would like to arrange a courier. Or can meet locally. 

The blurb: 

The Matrix GT1600FX is a 1.6kw (mono bridged), 800 watts a side stereo power amp designed for guitarists who need tons of power in a lightweight, quiet and cool 2U package. Whether you're a bassist needing a power amp delivering maximum clean, controlled wattage to your speakers or simply a guitarist needing maximum power at higher impedences or even just someone who likes to melt the faces of the first 5 rows of an audience, the GT1600FX gives you unrivalled power and sound quality.

IMG_1598.jpeg

IMG_1599.jpeg

IMG_1600.jpeg

IMG_1601.jpeg

Edited by Hammer_
  • Like 2

If I was going the rack route again, wouldn't hesitate in pulling the trigger on another Matrix; they're bombproof and absolute powerhouses.

Tonally, they're pretty much transparent which is great if you're just jacking a Sansamp (or similar) into it.

This is a bargain!

• Hammer_ changed the title to Matrix GT1600fx Power Amp £495