Why become a member? ×

GigRig QMX-8 Loop Switcher - £150 delivered - *SOLD*
£150
Tunbridge Wells

Steve_M

Have adopted a new approach on my pedalboard so now selling my QMX-8 loop switcher. Includes the fitting kit to attach to a PedalTrain style pedalboard. I had this on an old PedalTrain 1 and it fitted brilliantly. Pic below for reference only - just the QMX is included in this sale!!

image.thumb.png.ef82b0a3c6cbb6dc01b1aadab6b66931.png

Has some adhesive residue on the front panel from where I had Dymo labels attached, but I'm sure would clean off with suitable solvent, etc. Powered by std 9v supply from your pedalboard PSU or similar.

These currently retailing at £279.00 from thegigrig.com

Asking £150.00 delivered in the UK

Details below from the manufacturers website:

Simple loop switching for your pedals

Great for compact pedalboards

High-quality true bypass strip loop control for your effects pedals. Compact easy switching solution to keep your tone intact. 

TheGigRig QMX has all the same great features as the standard QuarterMaster including; 

Uses TheGigRig 'True Bypass' relay technology keeping your tone perfectly intact and your switching quiet. 

Tough aluminum enclosure and small footprint will keep your pedalboard light and compact 

Uses the new GigRig 'OptoKick' Optical Foot switch which we believe is the most reliable foot switch in the world.

PLUS, the QMX has a very clever ace up its sleeve…

Each loop has a push button next to the loop return that gives you the option to turn a standard loop into a flip/flop loop. Instantly switch between any selected loops while adding other loops on top. Its great if there are effects on your board that you never stack like multiple delays, or drive units. 

By using the QMX returns as instrument inputs you can easily and quietly switch between your favourite guitars

QMX8 - 9v/400mA / 54cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 21.26in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.80kg / 1.8lbs

Also, check out my other listing in Accessories for all the patch cables that I had on this unit.

Thanks for looking 🙂

IMG_3372.JPG

Edited by Steve_M

• Steve_M changed the title to SOLD - GigRig QMX-8 Loop Switcher - £150 delivered