Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliott 7215 SMC - 300w Bass combo - £150 ono - *SOLD*
£150
Beaconsfield

Bought new in 2001, from Flying Pig Music,  this combo has had home use only and is in excellent condition with no scratches, scuffs or marks on the carpet cover -  It's heavy (I am sure you already know that 🙂) ......but if you want the Trace Elliott sound and 300 of their watts, then this might suit you.  It has 7-band EQ, pre-shape button, compressor, effects loop , Line Out and Balanced DI out........It's the only bass amp I have ever owned, but I fancy a change and I have ordered a Rumble 500, so this needs to be sold to make some room.

In the interests of clear communication, I will not post it, courier it , put it on a pallet etc. etc. - I value an easy (for me) transaction more than squeezing the last pound out of the deal - Therefore Collection only from Beaconsfield. 

Edited on 9/6/23.... It's going on eBay with a starting bid of £125.... if I get a bid, I will have to withdraw it from here.

IMG_1244.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

Edited by milford59
Extra information added.
  • Like 3

• milford59 changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** - Sold elsewhere - Trace Elliott 7215 SMC - 300w Bass combo - £150 ono