Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL112..almost new condition

Geester

Up for sale is my Epifani UL112 Series 2, reason for the sale is I've never used it outside the house so it's in fantastic condition. These cabs are brilliant and I'd thoroughly recommend them, according to many folks they are the best 12" bass cab out there with superb response right across the tonal spectrum.

I'm looking for £300 plus postage which shouldn't be too much by Interparcel. I'm happy with paypal but I'm having to ask that the 4% fees are covered in your payment as paypal is becoming quite expensive now. I'm happy to meet up somewhere in the middle if it's not too far... for free of course...

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask...I live near Cambridge by the way if you want to come over and try it out....

Cheers

Mike G.

Edited by Geester

Okey dokey, I've had a response from the man himself. Superb customer service as I only emailed Epifani 10 minutes ago .....here's what he said...

The earlier version was fitted with a B&C neo speaker the version 2 with Epifani design Eminence neo speaker. Improved low and hi mid response

Regards,

Nick Epifani
President

Epifani Custom Sound Systems Inc.
68-34th Street, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11232
email: [email protected]
web: www.epifani.com

So I guess the Series 2 is better than the Series 1....

• 6 months later...