Why become a member? ×

Pedal clear out - Keeley D&M Drive £170
£220
Dudley - West Midlands

NT1991

IMG_5897.thumb.jpg.89df03fdde35d7eef94dc12faccf5aee.jpg

Having a big clearout of pedals to fund other purchases (sadly no trades) so thought I'd put them up on here none of them have batteries in as they've been powered off my board power supply as long as I've owned them. Available to collect (Dudley - West Midlands) or I can post within the UK using Royal Mail (tracked) for £5 on top of the cost of the pedal. If you have any questions or want to make a reasonable offer just drop me a message!

Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus - condition acceptable - £35 -SOLD

A really nice bass chorus I picked up 2nd hand when I first started using pedals, lord knows what the previous owner put on the back of it but it still works fine and the velcro hid it when it was on my board.

• Applies chorus sound to the high frequencies without altering low frequencies
  • Effect Level, Low Filter, Rate and Depth knobs permit precise tonal shaping

Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby - condition near mint - £50 -SOLD

The classic wah pedal, has seen very little use so in amazing condition still with the box and everything that was in it!

Keeley D&M Drive - condition near mint - £170

A combination overdrive and boost pedal that is so incredibly versatile, going from solo boost to soft overdrive to heavy distortion if you stack them. Again in brilliant condition including the box and everything that came with it.

KeeleyDMDribetop.thumb.jpg.fca406393393ce4c96e0a13eadb1973c.jpgKeeleyDMDrivebottom.thumb.jpg.033c50aec010a1a62d7dc57d2500b5b2.jpg

Keeley D&M Drive bottom.jpg

Keeley D&M Drive box.jpg

Meris Ottobit Jr. - condition near mint - £220 - SOLD

One of the most unusual pedals you will ever use, this has been kept in amazing condition and comes with the box, power supply, and everything else it came with new. To call it simply a bit crusher would be an insult it can do retro gaming console stutters, analogue synth sounds, features lo and hi-pass filters and crush sequencers.

TC Electronic Shaker - condition good - £50 - SOLD

A vibrato pedal that can do subtle as well as over the top, in good condition (sadly one of the feet has vanished) but comes with the box. 

Keeley D&M Drive controls

Edited by NT1991
Editing to show items that have sold
  • Like 2

• NT1991 changed the title to Pedal clear out - Keeley D&M Drive £170