Why become a member? ×

Warwick Pro Fet IV Amp in ABS case FS £150 - *SOLD*
£180
Bath

I’ve been offered a Gnome, so sale only £150 for a great amp in great condition housed in a brand new rack case. 

Fab Amp, flexible tonal shaping, 400 watts at 4ohm, built to last and housed in a new 2U rack deep case.

Would keep this but the EA cab is so much lighter I’ve decided to go for a lightweight amp too as I only use it at home. My “big rig” needs are met through other means.

Solid-state with 400W @ 4 ohms. This is a great amp: quiet, powerful, and very adjustable. 3-way switches for low, mids, and high settings of cut, flat, and boost plus parametric filter settings for mid boost/cut and high cut. An 8-band graphic with switchable bypass offers further tone tweaking. There's a 3-way switch for limiter on, on-with-graphic, and off. Phone jack out. DI out, switchable pre/post. The rear panel gives you a groundlift, tuner out, line out (post master), effects loop, footswitch for graphic on/off. Speaker outs include one XLR and one Speakon. Fan cooling. Full protection. Very adjustable and set flat, it has a strong, smooth, transparent clean sound.

Happy to meet up within a reasonable pre arranged distance, or pop over for a try out. No postage at this stage, sorry. cash is also good. 

IMG_1165.jpeg

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1168.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

IMG_1167.jpeg

IMG_1170.jpeg

Edited by oldslapper
  • Like 2

• oldslapper changed the title to Warwick Pro Fet IV Amp in ABS case FS £150
  • oldslapper changed the title to Sold subject to payment Warwick Pro Fet IV Amp in ABS case FS £150