Why become a member? ×

PENDING - Sire P5 P-Bass with EMG Geezer Butler pickups - *SOLD*
£325
Motherwell Scotland

kevin_lindsay

Here's my red Sire P5 P-Bass

I replaced the standard Sire pickups with a set of passive EMG Geezer Butler units (Great sounding pickups)

I also replaced the Sire push on control knobs with a set of Fender ones. I used the brass sleeves on the control pot splined shafts - this avoids the Fender knobs screws damaging the splines (a touch that no-one sees, but it's reassuring to know that everything is fitted correctly)

I'm only selling this bass as I have another six P-basses here at home. This instrument is too good to be simply sat in my rack, it should be getting played regularly. 

I don't have a gig bag for the bass, so would prefer collection or I could meet up within a reasonable distance. 

I do have the Sire packing box, and a larger dripping box that I have from a bass I bought from Bass Direct. I've also got a Sire V7  Jazz Bass for sale here. If either bass sells, and requires posting, then the remaining instrument would have to revert to collection/ meet up status)

Edited by kevin_lindsay
  • Like 1

• kevin_lindsay changed the title to SOLD!!! - Sire P5 P-Bass with EMG Geezer Butler pickups