Why become a member? ×

Sandberg VM5 California with Aguilar OBP-3 *PRICE DROP* trades possible - *WITHDRAWN*
£1450
Rochester Kent

BaggyMan

£1350

This is a beauty of a bass.  I bought it and unfortunately soon after the volume control failed on the pre amp. 

I prefer Aguilar pre's anyway, so went for the OBP-3 taking it to a 3 band EQ from the stock 2.

Stacked Bass/Mid treble and switchable frequency selection. If desired i can also fit a parallel/series switch for the Humbucker.  (planned but not done..)

This has buckets of output,   Superb tonal range all in a great build quality (great piece of Ash on this)  absolutely nothing to comment unfavorably on. other than the Key on the G string is slightly (and I mean slightly) out of line.  Nothing to hinder good operation.

Frets are perfect. No huge scratches or Dints.  Previous owner put a bit of play wear onto the scratchplate (tort) I have carbon wrapped it, suits imho easily removable if desired.

This bass has some presence about it for sure. 

Located in Kent,  Will meet up for fuel and coffee costs within reason.  Can courier at buyers  expense.

Scammers: I am really not so dumb to think a 'courier' will bring payment dont ask as i will be quite unkind in my response.,

Trades option added, price parity or bass+cash depending on what you have...ask me..

bank xfer or paypal works, cash with personal presentation etc

image.thumb.png.5d4298762573c121a4cd07b92aa90de2.pngimage.thumb.png.80db4284df8055f990db202e160ea4fb.pngimage.thumb.png.98bcd428af4185aab7ca7787702710d7.png

Edited by BaggyMan
  • Like 8

• BaggyMan changed the title to Sandberg VM5 California with Aguilar OBP-3 **WITHDRAWN**