Why become a member? ×

Avant Guard Celluloid Nitrate P Bass Pick Guard - Tort **ON HOLD** - *WITHDRAWN*
£225
North Staffordshire

Avant Guard 13 hole Precision genuine Celluloid Nitrate Tortoise Shell Pick Guard in excellent condition & never Gigged. 

Avant Guard are a French company that in my humble opinion make some of the the most beautiful & original looking Nitrate Pick Guards on the Planet & the Opalescent pattern just can not be replicated by plastic pick guards.

These are very rare and Avant Guard are currently out of stock. They can be custom ordered, but are very expensive and can take literally months to arrive.

This was a perfect fit for my USA American Vintage Re Issue, but should fit other Fender Precision Basses also.

I can post to the U.K. Mainland via next day Special Delivery.

P Bass not included in the sale.

Took this out of the ‘pick guard box’ this morning to package it up and it was like this🙈🙈 - not the first clue how this has happened, it was in a packet, inside a box and the other guards are OK? Not been near a heat source either😢IMG_0799.thumb.jpeg.cdd5c6dc42d6d701f2ccd257ead04df0.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_8264.jpeg

Edited by dodgnofski
  • Like 7

• dodgnofski changed the title to Avant Guard Celluloid Nitrate P Bass Pick Guard - Tort **Withdrawn** - due to damage🙈🙈