Galway, Ireland

karlclews

Ken Smith Burner bass guitar, built in the 90s

4 strings

Gloss black with matching (large) headstock

Active 2 band eq

2 Ken Smith J-style single coil pickups

Original Ken Smith branded leather strap and teardrop hard case included

Plays like butter and sings like a bird - I can understand why these are much sought after by gospel players. Narrow and slim neck with a gloss finish - feels very fast. Despite its size, the bass is surprisingly light, and the large headstock doesn't cause any neck dive.

Any 'marks' visible in the photographs are reflections - gloss black is very difficult to photograph cleanly!

Please note that this is one of the original Ken Smith Burners from the 90s, as played by Hadrien Feraud, NOT one of the more recent Ken Smith Design Burner reissues.

(Also, if you are in the UK and buy this bass before 29th April, although I am located in Ireland, in the EU, I can send the bass from Northern Ireland for cheaper shipping and to avoid customs charges into the UK). Shipping charges to the UK if purchased before 29th April will be about £60. After 29th April, around EUR120.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

Edited by karlclews
Sold
  • Like 13

Awesome basses and this is a great price too. I’ve been after a six-string version for a while now - there’s one on here for almost double what you’re asking for (unfortunately far too much for me) so I ended up commissioning a custom Maruszczyk 6.

GLWTS mate.

• Like 1

• karlclews changed the title to **SOLD** Ken Smith Burner (90s)