Why become a member? ×

Yup my beloved Vocal Effects Unit is up for sale...

[center][/center]

Its f***ing fantastic, hardly been used, a few slight scractches here and there, nothing that effects the overal look of the Unit. Comes with Box, Manual and Mains lead.

From the DigiTech website...

[quote]DigiTech® proudly introduces the Vocal 300, an Vocal Effects Processor with a built-in expression pedal. Equipped with multiple mic preamp types, the Vocal 300 is ideal for both warm classic vocals or cutting edge distortion and lo-fi styles. The exclusive voice "characters" transform your voice from the scariest of monsters to spacey alien beings. The Vocal 300 comes with 38 fully programmable studio quality effects (up to 7 effects at once). The built-in expression pedal can be assigned to control your choice of up to 3 parameters in real-time. Each effect includes up to 4 adjustable parameters, giving you total flexibility to create the sound you want. The 6 character alphanumeric and 2 character numeric displays, combined with the 4-knob matrix editing system, provide a simple straightforward user interface.

The Vocal 300 also includes 40 great sounding Factory Presets and 40 User Presets for your own custom creations. The rear panel features a 1/8" CD input for singing along with your favorite music, a 1/4" unbalanced input, a balanced XLR input, a balanced XLR mono output, a 1/4" TRS stereo line output and a 1/8" headphone output.[/quote]

Id also like to mention that isnt strictly for Vocalists, it CAN be used with a Guitar or Bass, as well as XLR I/O's is also has Jack I/O's.

Im only selling because im quiting the ol' Vocal game, otherwise i REALLY wouldnt be selling this, its a fantastic piece of kit for a Vocalist.

There are two on Ebay at the moment..

One for £140 and one for £150 and theyre second hand too.

Im looking for £100 for it (i paid £200 for it about a year ago), or maybe some kinda swap for some Bass equipment.

PM me for more details, if you need them.

Darby.

Aria FL-5 Flanger + Cash to you
Musicman Bongo 5 H/S but you'd have to put a tiny bit of cash towards that :)
AKG Diversity Wireless UHF with one of those little bugs + Cash to you
Tone Factor Fuzz Saw in a week or 2.

If any of those pique your interest let me know.

Yeah about £700 would do it.

Wireless is like this
[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/akg_wms40_pro_single_gb_set_eu62b.htm?sid=6362f4dbd11320b20f67d037d10be24d"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/akg_wms40_pro_sin...f67d037d10be24d[/url]

But 2 antennas on the front of the unit so it doesn't drop out it's been used and the bug can crackle sometimes but only if you run round venues. Also have a charger for the transmitter

See its really hard, because i want a Wireless kit, so that i can Enginear the room whilst sounding checking, etc, But i rececntly bought one, and it was RIIIIIIIGHT poo, made my bass sound like it was shitting itself...

So im a little cauious, esp as if i bought this off of you, i cant take it back, ya know?

Darby.

Well I've not noticed any real tone problems it goes down to 35hz and I'm hardly using crap gear Overwater, Valenti's and a Bongo into EA Iamp600 and Iamp800 with an NM410 and 2x CXL112.

I mean it's not amazing and it's fix frequency but it does do the job fine I just need something more robust for touring which I've had for the past year in the WMS400 and been using this as a backup and plan on getting another WMS400.

We could arrange a trial period maybe?

Or I can try and find £100 :)

Just been ordered by my mrs, that i do not need a Wireless Kit, i think she has visions of me in bed with my Bass...

Hmmm.

Cheers anyway Tayste, i still might take you up on the money offer tho!

Ive been offered a Bass over PM, im waiting to hear back off of him about Certain Details i need to know.

In the mean time, does anyone else have any others Trade ideas?

Darby

Edited by Rammsteinbrit

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...