Why become a member? ×

Ibanex SRMD205 Medium Scale 5 string LAST REDUCTION - *WITHDRAWN*
£285
Hereford

vmaxblues

Last Medium scale to go, BH special price of £225.00 collected or £250.00 delivered to mainland UK!  If no interest it goes in the loft!  (It's now in the loft, it's too good to let it go any cheaper.

Since getting back into playing I needed to get my playing ability back up and I found that short scale really helped, so much easier and lighter to play, now with a few more gigs under my belt I am transitioning back to 34" scale.

I have a few basses up for grabs, all in excellent almost as new condition.

Here we have a lovely Ibanez SRMD205 Medium Scale 5 string bass, in a stunning metal flake sparkly blue! This is a 32" medium scale which is a joy to play.  This is a very capable 5 string and very light.

https://www.ibanez.com/na/products/detail/srmd205_1p_01.html

Based in Hereford.  These fit nicely in a standard Fender guitar gigbag, I have a couple of brand new ones available for an extra £25 if required.

IMG_8063.jpg

IMG_8061.jpg

IMG_8060.jpg

IMG_8059.jpg

IMG_8058.jpg

Edited by vmaxblues
Price reduction
  • Like 5

• vmaxblues changed the title to Ibanex SRMD205 Medium Scale 5 string REDUCTION
  • vmaxblues changed the title to Ibanex SRMD205 Medium Scale 5 string LAST REDUCTION
  • vmaxblues changed the title to Ibanex SRMD205 Medium Scale 5 string Withdrawn - It's in the loft