Why become a member? ×

Peavey 115BX 1x15" cab - *SOLD*
£80
Congleton, Cheshire

mowf

Sorry, no photos yet because it’s currently in my in-laws’ garage; extricating it would entail:

* Having to have a conversation with my in-laws

* Being reminded about all the other stuff we’ve still got at their place and asked when I’m going to take all of that away

* Fixing their wifi / TV / email / printer

* Making sympathetic noises about the size of their gas bill

* Finding something else on which to dump a pile of car engine parts

So, it’s something I’m psyching myself up for.

Anyhoo, it’s probably about 25 years old, something like that. Has had very little use and still works perfectly. Ported 1x15”, single jack socket on back. I fitted castors on the bottom so it’s nice and portable (ish).

Specs from datasheet:

400w / 4 Ohm,

68.3h x 62.2w x 43.8d cm excluding castors,

70lbs.

No Peavey badge on it because I took it off; partly because I didn’t want anyone to know it was a Peavey (I was a gear snob well before I could afford to be) and partly because it was an accident waiting to happen. To be fair, it did come in handy for self defence once when we played at a martial arts club and things got out of hand... but I digress.

Also for sale are my Hartke HA7000 amp (£150) and Peavey 210TX cab (£80). Just want the lot gone so make me an offer, happy to sell the whole rig for £300.

I should point out I'm only reasonably confident it's a 115BX. It certainly looks like one, I'm very confident it's the Scorpion rather than the Black Widow speaker.

Here’s an artist’s impression of it in use:

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 14.54.28.png

Edited by mowf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

• mowf changed the title to Peavey 115BX 1x15" cab SOLD