Why become a member? ×

Sennheiser HD600 Open-back Audiophile Hi-Fi Headphones for Mixing & Mastering Boxed - *SOLD*
£190
London

I am selling my Sennheiser HD600 audiophile open-back headphones in excellent condition. I have used them for critical listening, mixing and mastering. These are the older, 'marble' generation.

They are great headphones, an industry standard for open-back headphones, used in many recording studios around the world for mixing and mastering. These headphones are accurate and balanced, making the listening experience very pleasing. HD600s are also one of the most comfortable headphones on the market so you can wear them for long sessions without any issues. 

They are 300 ohms and will benefit from an additional headphone amp or DAC. However, I had no issues driving them with my MacBook Pro or iPhone. A midrange audio interface will also be capable of driving them. 

Come fully boxed; the outside box is slightly worn. The stock cable is fine and comes with the 1/4 adapter. 

Free insured postage in the UK. 

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Edited by realmasslove

• realmasslove changed the title to Sennheiser HD600 Open-back Audiophile Hi-Fi Headphones for Mixing & Mastering SOLD