Why become a member? ×

The Guy Pratt Betsy Bass (NOW £475) - *SOLD*
£500
Swadlincote

jonsebass

Guy Pratt Betsy Bass for reluctant sale.

Owned from new for about 18 months, but played probably less than 20 times so it is in as new condition. I only took the plastic off the pickguard a couple of weeks ago. 

EDIT- there is a tiny c shaped mark on the back that I've tried to picture. Other than that, it's immaculate.

It's a jazz bass, active EMG pickups, and well.... It's burgundy mist (not pink!) which looks amazing! It was setup by the London Bass Centre prior to shipping, and it's currently strung with Stadium Elites medium gauge strings. If you're looking at this ad, you know exactly what it is that it does, and boy does it do it well. If you ask me, it's missing a £1 off the front of the retail price, so £475 is a complete bargain. Selling to fund my daughter's private education (don't ask!)

Video of me doing my thing with it here... https://fb.watch/jKSfqeToqz/

From a smoke free, pet-free home, always stored in the LBC gig bag (supplied) and well looked after generally. Can supply an Antony Scott leather strap too if that's your thing. 

Collection preferred from South Derbyshire (home) or Leicester (work) or happy to meet within a reasonable distance. I can post and have an internal and external guitar box, but postage to be discussed separately.

Any collector is welcome to try before they buy, with no obligation.

Here are the specs from the LBC website...

THE BETSY BASS FEATURES

BODY

Classic Burgundy Mist or Black gloss finish with matching headstock and period-accurate, mint-green pickguard

NECK

Satin finish Bass Centre "Super Slim Sixties"® maple neck

FINGERBOARD

20 fret Macassar ebony fingerboard with pearloid dot markers

PICKUPS

EMG Active J pickups

BRIDGE

Vintage "Retro Roller" bridge with knurled saddles for string width adjustment

HARDWARE

Chrome control plate / Vintage style black control knobs / Bass "C" engraved 4-bolt chrome neck plate

STRINGS

Bass Centre Elites Stadium Series

EXTRAS

Premium quality Bass Centre padded gig bag included

PXL_20230409_123109841.jpg

PXL_20230409_123121039.jpg

PXL_20230409_123204638.jpg

PXL_20230409_123256932.jpg

PXL_20230409_123342491.jpg

PXL_20230409_123228548.jpg

Edited by jonsebass
Sold!
  • Like 19

• jonsebass changed the title to The Guy Pratt Betsy Bass (NOW £475)
  • jonsebass changed the title to The Guy Pratt Betsy Bass (NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE)