Why become a member? ×

Florence black sun and moon bass tab

2 hours ago, Jenna_bass_bitch said:

Hey does anyone know who can video or tab out Florence black bass to sun and moon got most but still loads of bits I'm missing

I’ll video it for you this weekend if you want - we do this in one of my bands. Which bits are you missing? PM if you prefer :)

• Thanks 1

Of course I’ve just had a quick jam along to try out my new Roland Go Mixer Pro thing before doing a proper video for you, and I realise in the two years I’ve been playing it I’ve morphed some of the parts away from the original. 😆

So I’ll relearn the original first then sort the video 🤓

• Thanks 1

I’m in a few different bands but the one which plays this is called Wednesday’s Child, we do modern/less obvious rock covers around the Surrey area :) It’s cool because we play this, Those Damn Crows, The Dead Daisies, Eva Under Fire, Larkin Poe, Brothers Osbourne, Kira Mac…

12 hours ago, Merton said:

I’m in a few different bands but the one which plays this is called Wednesday’s Child, we do modern/less obvious rock covers around the Surrey area :) It’s cool because we play this, Those Damn Crows, The Dead Daisies, Eva Under Fire, Larkin Poe, Brothers Osbourne, Kira Mac…

Larkin Poe!

I'me a fairly recent convert to this group - about the last year or two, but man they are good.

Mark

• Like 1