Why become a member? ×

Helix floor - weekend deal 25/26 March - *SOLD*
£875
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Helix floor in excellent condition (dust is included or I can remove at buyers expense)

Wonderful piece of kit. It's a breeze to set up, a pleasure to use live with the visual interface and many flexible config and switching options. Majority of sounds are killer and the options almost limitless.

I always feel inclined to explain why I'm selling kit after raving about how good it is: cashflow. It will probably stay if other things go, however I am also using an HX stomp which, whilst it doesn't have the processing power of the floor (noticable on parallel set ups in particular) it is covering a good 75% of what I need on most gigs.

The mastotron in the picture is not included however the unit is currently mounted on a pedaltrain board which could be included if the buyer wants it. I can't recall which PT it was but it's slightly larger than the Helix allowing addition of a few extra pedals if needed. Power for the helix and a PSU for pedals is mounted underneath the board so a single plug powers the lot. The original box and packaging are included so my start point would be to use this, open to suggestions and offers though.

Also an option is the hotone midicontroller switch on the right. I've added this to give a few additional control options - such as switching from exp1 to 2 - which are not immediately available from the unit, or to send separate midi through for related devices.

So bottom line happy to strip it back down and send in the original box or we can talk about it in it's current form less the mastotron....

4A547D75-DAA7-4591-996B-3D73ED2B3AAF.thumb.jpeg.8a90f34f29019cd460826e5e6afca9eb.jpeg

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Helix floor - weekend deal 25/26 March

Hello all - so in the interests of moving this on how about this:

Helix floor £800

Helix floor and Pedal Train/Hotone controller £850

And I'll pick up UK postage

If it's option 2 then I would pack the PT rather than use the original Helix packaging - we could work through the detail of this though...

Anyoo - shout if interested, I will resist the temptation to bump this endlessly, if it's not for a BC'er then I'm sure it'll move on Ebay when they next do a free fees promo thing!

• Like 1

• andybassdoyle changed the title to Helix floor - please close sold