Why become a member? ×

GR Bass Carbon Fibre Combo for sale or trade. TRADED.
£796
Wigan.

MNY

Hello All. I bought this combo for a project that hasn’t been forthcoming and as I don’t really play live it is total overkill for me. I can’t say enough good things about the tone on tap here, it’s very pure and the combo is extremely powerful as all its 350 watts are delivered into the cabinet. Please note that this particular unit is not designed to be used in combination with another cab, it’s shockingly loud and was designed for stand alone use. The 500/800 watt versions  can be used as a stack. 

I have only used this sparingly at home and the unit is absolutely mint. I believe I haven’t ever turned the volume up to 1, and the gain stays around 11 o’clock ish.  This would definitely suit someone who wants a powerful featherweight combo (less than 20lbs) with a really transparent sound. I only ever play it flat and it does the job for me. 

Ideally I am looking for a sale but I would definitely consider a trade for something of lower value as I only need a practice combo. The GR is totally wasted on me and if I keep it it will never do what it’s designed to do, which is fill rooms with bass loveliness. 

Unfortunately I cannot ship this as I no longer have the box, but anyone local to me in the North West of England is welcome to come and try the amp. I believe this model is £950 at Bass Direct.  I can take more photos if required, it does come with a nice padded cover. Hit me up with any trades amp wise please. 

Cheers. 

88DA6216-A49C-4338-9DD6-DD06238322F5.jpeg

Edited by MNY
  • Like 3

• MNY changed the title to GR Bass Carbon Fibre Combo for sale or trade. TRADED.