Why become a member? ×

Korg ARP Odyssey (KARP) Mini - *SOLD*
£450
Lancaster

This is the rarer MKI white livery ARP Odyssey clone from Korg. These are getting hard to find and although they have the advantage of all three different switchable filter types the look of this version has always been my favourite. Dave Formula exclusively used the ARP Mk1 in Magazine as did Herbie Hancock on the Headhunters albums.
This Korg was built with slim keys and a slightly smaller footprint than the original however the electronics and sounds are pretty much the same as my old vintage Odysseys but without the need for constant TLC and the worry it’s going to break down mid set! 
It comes with a fantastic case for carrying it around in and all leaflets, manuals, PSU and patch leads. It also has the advantage of midi so you can control it from a full-size keyboard. There is also modern USB plus vintage CV connectivity so it will work with your DAW, modular system or aging vintage sequencer. Loads of demos online. This is in excellent condition. A few marks and the keys have yellowed a little as they do with this model. No longer needed as it was purchased to complete some recordings.

I can post in the UK only at buyer’s cost. No trades sorry. 

Edited by ash
  • Like 1

• ash changed the title to Korg ARP Odyssey (KARP) Mini now sold