Why become a member? ×

SANDBERG PRECISION BASS PICKUPS and LOOM and ACTIVE ELECTRONICS > £75 posted - *SOLD*
£75
LEICESTER

Now SOLD - that was quick! 😀

Last year I converted my Sandberg Electra VS4 P Bass to passive. The Fralin pickups I used are a definite keeper, so these nice Sandberg pickups and parts are now surplus to requirements. It's a shame to keep them hanging around when they could be breathing life in to another bass out there. 

Included in this sale; 

Sandberg split P pickups (those fat poles really deliver)

Sandberg Loom / pots

The Active Electronics circuit

As you probably already know, the volume has a push / pull switch which allows you to bypass the active circuit. The pots cover volume treble and bass. 

Everything was working perfectly when it came out of the Sandberg and the components have been boxed up safely since. 

There is a little rubbing to two of the Sandberg trademark dots on one of the pickups, other than that this is a clean and tidy package all ready for installation. Obviously the Active circuit would need to be connected to a battery supply - not included.

Basically, what you see in the photographs is what you get. 

The pickups and circuit deliver a great range of tones and and are particularly satisfying with the bass boosted! 

I set what I think is a fair price for a decent pair of P bass pickups - active electronic circuit and pots.

Altogether it's £75 posted to the UK. Thanks to Brexit I'm not keen to post outside of the UK. 

SS 1.jpg

SS 2.jpg

SS 3.jpg

SS 4.jpg

SS 5.jpg

SS.jpg

Edited by Bassfingers
  • Like 1

• Bassfingers changed the title to *NOW SOLD* ////// SANDBERG PRECISION BASS PICKUPS and LOOM and ACTIVE ELECTRONICS > £75 posted /////*NOW SOLD*