Why become a member? ×

FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 2i4 (2nd Gen) USB AUDIO RECORDING INTERFACE - Hardly Used £80 posted (UK) - *SOLD*
£80
LEICESTER

Now Sold 

Up for sale this Focusrite Scarlett 214 2nd Generation USB Audio Interface. 

Really easy to use and great quality. I bought this a couple of years ago, literally used it a couple of times and it has sat in its box ever since.  I just never really got in to digital recording. I'm sure someone else will get a lot more use out of it. 

The unit comes with its box and connecting USB lead. It is in excellent clean condition and perfect working order. There is just a slight scuff on the top left hand edge (see pictures). 

£80 posted (UK only)

This is also listed on eBay, but listed here with a Basschat discount! 😎

Blurb from the Focusrite site as follows; 

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4(2nd Gen) is a 2 in/4 out USB audio interface.  It is perfect for both cueing a mix for performing or recording, and is fast and simple to use.  The compact unit consists of two Scarlett preamps producing lifelike quality sound, super-low latency, four analogue outputs, two microphone or instrument inputs and MIDI input/output.  Even though the 2i4 is small in comparison it does not compromise on the class-leading sound quality or digital conversion.

Inputs versus Outputs

The Scarlett 2i4 2nd generation provides flexibility when recording thanks to the line level inputs, Scarlett mic preamps and the two new instrument inputs.  For current music producers using outboard synths or live performances, the four analogue outputs and MIDI i/o are ideal.  For those looking to connect the interface to a DJ mixer or home speaker system, the four RCA outputs are the perfect connection.  There is a headphone output inclusive of gain control and the MIDI i/o connection is just right for sending/receiving MIDI notes from a Stage Piano.

Transportability

The 2i4 is a compact, lightweight yet robust piece of equipment and with the addition of it being USB bus powered (no need for a main supply power connection) provides the ultimate flexibility when transporting the interface.  The Scarlett 2i4 already comes with top-quality, inbuilt hardware features.  It also comes with all the software and effects required to start recording, including the perfectly suited and exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack.  Also included is Ableton Live Lite, 2 GB of Loopmasters samples, The Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Red Plug-In Suite and Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser.

Improved features

The second generation Scarlett 2i4 includes a number of enhanced features.  Firstly, the interface has been encased in a strong and smooth red metal.  There are new metal gain controls, enhanced input channels, redesigned instrument input; which can now handle seriously hot pick-ups, more gain structure in the latest Scarlett mic preamp; so levels can be accurately set, has class-leading conversion and the sample rates go up to 192kHz/24 bit.  The super-low latency allows for recording and monitoring software effects in real time.  Finally, there is now a built-in analogue protection circuitry covering both the inputs and outputs to protect against power surges, eliminating any potential damage that could be caused to the interface.

Features

Scarlett 2i4 (2nd Gen) Key Features

Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain

Two newly-designed instrument input, designed for seriously hot pick-ups

Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit

Super-low latency* for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP

Cue mix switching, with four analogue outputs

One headphones output with gain control

MIDI I/O connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI notes from a Stage Piano

Compact and tough enough to take anywhere