Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE: Carlton 5 String

Mr Mike

For Sale Carlton 5 string would be good for beginner or someone wanting to experiment with 5 strings
Small ding on the back of the top horn the rest of the finish is mint
I've owned this guitar for over 11 years has a very good action for being a budget instrument.

Will sell for £50 Give me a shout if you are interested

Postage wont be a problem I'll give you a price tomorrow on postage I'll get it all packed up and get an estimate on it. You'll never see carlton from what i can tell very similar to the tanglewood 5 strings you see in the shops to day but with out the crappy pickups that fall in to the cover and the 1" of action at the top of the neck. This was the frist bass I perchased when i was 16 im 27 now Its been well looked after and serviced regualy by myself. I've just noticed it is missing the trust rod cover but its nothing major, i must of forgot to put it back on when i took the relief out of the neck to store it. any other questions give me a shout.

Mike

[quote name='KevG' post='479315' date='May 4 2009, 07:53 PM']Would you be able to post?
Also - any further info as I've never heard of Carlton.
Ta,
Kev[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have a look at them see what they come up with

[quote name='josh3184' post='482496' date='May 7 2009, 09:42 PM']you could try interparcel.com, they're bloody cheap plus they'll pick it up from you[/quote]