Why become a member? ×

MARK BASS 11 AMP (INCLUDING M/BASS CARRY BAG)

Kalim

Hi All,

I am selling my Mark Bass 11 Amp amp which I bought some time ago from Etienne on this forum.

It is in excellent condition with no sratches and working perfectly. I am only selling due to not being in a band anymore, henc my gigging days are over.

I have only gigged with this on 4 occasions since I bought it and never had to push it anywhere over half way, thats how loud and powerful it is but most of all, the sound is big, fat, warm and clean, even at low volumes. A great all round amp. Ace for Funk (slap, tickle and pop) rock/reggae especially!!

I actually got a Mark Bass F1 before this, although very good and fairly warm for a digital amp, I returned it as it did not have that broad fatness and sheer warmth I was after! Nuff said.

I shall really miss this Mark Bass Amp with the Tech Cab (which I am aslo selling on this forum). But a pwerfull gig machine of this quality is no good sat in the corner of my home for the odd doodle, thus is far too good for just now practising at home - need I say anymore?

Pics? Well you all know what it looks like and to its quality (Bass player amp of the year) so I have not botherd to put a pic on as it is in mint condition perfect working order inclduing the Mark Bass carry bag which costs around £75 on its own.

I would like £395 for a quick sale, no offers at this price.

Cheers
Kalim

Edited by Kalim