Why become a member? ×

Behringer ADI-21 - £15 - now accepting offers
£20
Kendal / Bolton

DanOwens

There are a variety of opinions online about this pedal but I bought it because I had a cheap acoustic that had a cheap pickup and preamp, and although it played really well it didn’t sound great. I wanted an equally cheap solution to get rid of the quacky piezo tone, and the preamp in the guitar was really lacking whereas the EQ options in this pedal are quite versatile, particularly the sweepable mid control. 

It isn’t going to replace a mic in front of the guitar for great tone, but if you have a problematic guitar, this might be a cheap solution to getting a better sound out of it. 

I live in Kendal in the Lake District and my daughter lives in Bolton so I’m regularly around these locations and I’m happy to meet someone around these areas; I’ll drive a reasonable distance if it means saving us both the hassle of shipping the items. 

If you’d rather have the item shipped then I would ask that the buyer arranges this. I can drop off at a suitable collection point, and I work from home if the item is to be collected. In such a case, I will ensure that the item is properly packaged with polystyrene or bubblewrap and I’ll make a trip to Curry’s to get suitable box or to assemble one if the item is too large. 

I’ll have quite a few items up for sale over the next few weeks and I’ll also be advertising them on other sources, so please let me know if you’re interested and I can ensure that other adverts are taken down as I don’t want to disappoint anyone.

IMG_2109.JPG

IMG_2110.JPG

IMG_2111.JPG

Edited by DanOwens

• DanOwens changed the title to Behringer ADI-21 - £15 - now accepting offers