Why become a member? ×

Sonata Bb Trumpet - £60 - now accepting offers - *SOLD*
£80
Kendal / Bolton

This is a fairly standard beginner trumpet. This one was previously bought by a music service who then serviced it and gifted it to me. I stored it for years with the intention of learning it but I’ve never really given it a go, so you’ll see that the cleaning cloth and valve oil are still in their plastic. 

The case is sturdy and light, and if you’re looking for a beginner Bb trumpet, this would be a strong contender – certainly better than the Jupiters at a similar price point, but cheap enough for you to not worry about denting it.

My trumpet-player friend had a go when I first got it and he was slightly miffed that his very expensive Yamaha was having problems, whereas this Sonata was flawless. 

I live in Kendal in the Lake District and my daughter lives in Bolton so I’m regularly around these locations and I’m happy to meet someone around these areas; I’ll drive a reasonable distance if it means saving us both the hassle of shipping the items. 

If you’d rather have the item shipped then I would ask that the buyer arranges this. I can drop off at a suitable collection point, and I work from home if the item is to be collected. In such a case, I will ensure that the item is properly packaged with polystyrene or bubblewrap and I’ll make a trip to Curry’s to get suitable box or to assemble one if the item is too large. 

I’ll have quite a few items up for sale over the next few weeks and I’ll also be advertising them on other sources, so please let me know if you’re interested and I can ensure that other adverts are taken down as I don’t want to disappoint anyone.

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2085.JPG

IMG_2086.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

Edited by DanOwens

• DanOwens changed the title to Sonata Bb Trumpet - £60 - sold